Placeto point of interest
- Position important things along the lines
- Use natural lines to guide into the picture
- Play with the Diagonals they create movement and dynamics
- Build with natural Frames like window or doors
- Find a Contrast of background and foreground
- Fill the Frame get close to the subject don’t be lazy with a zoom
- Pattern and repetition Pattern give your image a 4 dimension you can build them by light or subject. But the best is when you interrupt the pattern
- Symmetry is pleasing to the eye
- Getting Started with this Cameraman Tutorial and train your Eye every day.
Dosen’t matter if you shoot a photo or a video same rules will guide your viewer and give a pleasant feeling of a wonderful picture. The same rules you can find in most art painting or sculptural artwork to. If you work for TV Journalist or People that are not safe with their taste for art, this video will help them to understand your work.
Tips and hints by the great Photographer and cameraman Steve McCurry . Video by Nazim Azizov.