How to Publish here ?
Start with your Registration on the Blog you will gain Contributor Status imminently .Pleas follow the guidelines. If you have signed up already take care that your Name is a real one and Edit your a profile add a photo same like in Facebook would be nice or you can just use Facebook Google connect, it will be added.
All Articles and Posts will have your Credits and link to your profile, webpage or personal blog add your Contacts information if you wish. Every single Post will be reviewed by a Admin before it get published. Pleas be patient we try to find the best publishing slot for your post. All Blogpost will be postet on our Fanpages too with more than 100.000 very passionate Film People all around the globe
Be sure to include your Skype IM email address, a link to your website, blog or Twitter profile in your profile so people can reach you. Also a few words about you would be good for the “About the author” Profile .*
Any Question ? leave a comment here we will answer it as soon as possible . Why we make that ? Because we believe that a richer Filmmakers and Editors from your area will give more value to the community . Favourite Post will be shared and get into connected the Cameraman Page on Facebook all post will get Tweeted to 20k Followers .
Guidelines for the article
- The article tutorial must be original, it should be not published anywhere else.
- The article should have at least 500 words and 2 images you should add 1 Video youtube only
- We do not accept articles that contain hidden advertising, affiliate marketing, content that constitutes copyright infringement text, images, videos
- If you are using sources of inspiration for your article please quote and backlink them.
- The topic of the article must be one of the ones mentioned above.
- We are looking for high quality stories and material
- Images must be resized to a width of 600px. There’s no limit for the height.
- Images in the article must be web optimized and in one of the following formats : jpg, png. Please include the images used in the article in an “Images” folder inside the archive you send.
- You will also get an a “About the author” box at the end of the article, so please include in the article your website, Twitter Google+ LinkedIn profile and a few personal words about yourself.
- If you dont wish to publish and edit yourself you can send / share with us also a Google Docs Document out gmail email is videoproduktion(AT)gmail.at